If you are an Accounts Payable professional looking to gain valuable access to the latest product portfolios dedicated to process automation and better financial visibility, then you might think about attending one or more upcoming conferences this year.
The first is the 2014 Accounts Payable Conference & Expo being held at The Mirage Hotel & Casino in Las Vegas, Nevada from October 26 thru October 29, 2014. The second is the AFP Annual Conference held in Washington, D.C. from November 2 thru November 5, 2014. At both venues, BerkOne will be showcasing its latest accounts payable automation solutions, designed to suit your particular situation whether it be an on-premise or hosted, cloud-based configuration. Come browse and connect with our representatives to learn more about how we can help you achieve your accounts payable business objectives.
BerkOne’s offers an AP automation solution through its APConnected offering. It is a complete end-to-end solution consisting of three main components:
• Centralized inbound receipts of invoices
• High quality image/data capture
• Accounts payable workbench provided through the MediusFlow platform
Some key benefits include:
1. Three-way invoice, PO, receipt of goods sold matching for faster approvals
2. Easy integration with ERP systems
3. Dynamic discounting which boosts cost-savings
4. Timely check disbursement services
5. Reporting services
And much, much more….come talk to us to find out how we can meet your specific needs!
We look forward to meeting you at one or both shows and beginning the start of a productive relationship! See you soon.
The BerkOne Team