In the business world (and particularly among finance personnel), few topics are hotter than accounts payable automation.
Modern technology and increasingly mature solution providers are making it entirely realistic for companies to shave 75 percent or more off the time (and money) spent processing invoices. From data entry and approval routing to integration with accounting software and ERP/MRP systems, AP automation is changing the game.
But not for everyone. To this day, a few ugly misconceptions about AP automation persist. They’re outdated, to be sure; remnants of an age when software wasn’t up to snuff and services firms simply could not deliver the results they promised. Still, they’re out there. And that’s a problem when they’re keeping businesses from reaching their full potential.
That’s why, in this exclusive BerkOne blog series, we’ll be breaking down the five most prevalent myths about accounts payable automation. Over the next few months, we’ll be exploring:
- What AP automation really costs | Read the Post
- Whether it always leads to layoffs and staff reductions | Read the Post
- How accurate it is vs. manual processes | Read the Post
- Whether it presents a security risk | Read the Post
- If it can handle highly complex AP workflows | Read the Post
Want to be notified as soon as it’s ready? Sign up for our email newsletter today, and enjoy industry news, tips, tricks and more right in your inbox.