Companies looking to streamline certain back-office operational costs while maintaining service levels need to look no further when it comes to their in-house print and mail operations. The simple answer is – there are numerous partnership opportunities for shifting this function out of any given company’s sphere of influence and into someone else’s capable hands.
If you are faced with inefficient processes and looming costs within your print and mail operations it may benefit you to start shopping around for a third-party managed service provider with the right expertise. Determining the right partnership for your organization will require doing some due diligence concerning their capabilities.
Be sure to evaluate third-party vendors by asking the following questions:
- Do they understand your overall business and process objectives?
- Will their offering reduce your capital outlays and operational costs?
- Can they provide sample work similar to your requirements and positive client references?
- Does their processing center have built-in redundancies?
- Do they provide close project management/monitoring during both the pre- and post-implementation phase?
- Are they open to receiving and acting upon feedback from your customers to improve the overall process?
If you receive a favorable response to most if not all of the above questions, then you are definitely on the right path to selecting a reliable and knowledgeable business partner. They then can become an extension of your company and will act on your behalf – thus keeping your company’s best interests at the forefront. This ultimately frees up your company to focus on core business functions without other distractions.